ab4d
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

updates

+4
Bikermates
Cheffie
crudewarrior
Smokey
8 posters

Go down

updates Empty dont want to reuin xmas but if want to know

Post by Cheffie 23/12/11, 05:06 am

Sorry if been a bit slack getting info out i blew up the utr 3 weeks ago and been a money pit tryingt o get it back on road

Gloria has been in a coma last two weeks she out now so thats good news still in ICU for xmas not much fun for her the hospitial put her in coma to keep her quiet as got sick of her telling them they were doing it all wrong she had a OP on thursday and should start to mend now

and anyone who doubt's shit comes in 3's we got a call from melbourn seem like Gus Bry's brother hasn't responded well to chemo and has weeks to live if they can get his kidney to work of not well thats it game over

spare a thought for sheryll who lost her soulmate Mick [fletch] Fletcher on boxing day last year
heading north few days over xmas hope your all well and have best time ever GOD BLESS
Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2008-12-10

User Info
Type of bike you ride?: Harley 08 streetbob
Why Ride?: To get out of doing chores around the house

Back to top Go down

updates Empty Re: updates

Post by Hazza 01/02/11, 11:48 am

gloria wrote:thank you everyone for ur kind thoughts, im home an doing well, hooch if their rum is anything like their coffee pale bloody discusting, should b back on bike in 6 to 8 weeks if not sooner. cheers ps god sent me back cause im nice

Glad to hear your home and well mate..Been offline for a week now so just getting the updates..
Lots of love Dottie and Hazza
Hazza
Hazza

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-05

User Info
Type of bike you ride?: 08 VTX 1800
Why Ride?: To meet like minded people

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheffie 31/01/11, 12:44 am

hooch wrote:
gloria wrote:thank you everyone for ur kind thoughts, im home an doing well, hooch if their rum is anything like their coffee pale bloody discusting, should b back on bike in 6 to 8 weeks if not sooner. cheers ps god sent me back cause im nice
I know a couple of samoans who might disagree with that last comment lol see you on the road soon

not sure the staff at QE2 were all that happy about having the pleasure of your company for those few days, always seem to age when they see you walking/ or being wheeled in
Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

User Info

Back to top Go down

Post by hooch 30/01/11, 10:59 am

I know a couple of samoans who might disagree with that last comment lol see you on the road soon

hooch

Number of posts : 241

User Info
Type of bike you ride?: Harley Streetbob

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria 30/01/11, 02:41 am

thank you everyone for ur kind thoughts, im home an doing well, hooch if their rum is anything like their coffee pale bloody discusting, should b back on bike in 6 to 8 weeks if not sooner. cheers ps god sent me back cause im nice
gloria
gloria

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheffie 29/01/11, 01:40 pm

hey Wal did you get that bike you were looking for?
saw a good 1600 v-star 2002 with 39,000kms on it
lots of bling purple n black paint work/ call me if interested
Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

User Info

Back to top Go down

Post by pbcurrie 28/01/11, 12:58 pm

Hi guys,
Cheffie has asked me to let you all know that Gloria is checking out of hospital tomorrow and will be home around 1pm saturday 29/1/11.

pbcurrie

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-19

User Info
Type of bike you ride?: Harley FATBOB

Back to top Go down

Post by hooch 27/01/11, 09:19 am

spoke to glorias housemate at 5pm ,their keeping gloria in ICU for 24hrs,but she must be feeling better cause she complaining she's hungry,it's a wonder she wasn't asking for a rum.lol

hooch

Number of posts : 241

User Info
Type of bike you ride?: Harley Streetbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokey 27/01/11, 09:03 am

Gloria's bulletproof. She'll be riding before we know it.
Smokey
Smokey

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by pbcurrie 27/01/11, 08:19 am

our prayers are with you Gloria.

pbcurrie

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-19

User Info
Type of bike you ride?: Harley FATBOB

Back to top Go down

updates Empty gloria go's under the knife today

Post by Cheffie 27/01/11, 12:15 am

by the time you read this Gloria will be having her operation to fix her shoulder
the Doctors were quiet concerned about her oxygen level but true to form the old girl insisted they fix the bloody thing having been put off once before because of the floods.
Schulded for 8am so with 5-6 hours on table sitting up FFS yeah can't lay her down to much stress on heart we should all pray for her to whatever god you believe in even if never don it before say a please help this one
regards cheffie
Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

User Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikermates 13/01/11, 01:47 am

FYI

looks like you left an impression on the irish
http://www.adelaideadventures.com/?paged=3
Nabiac, a small town which despite its size, houses the National Motorcycle Museum where we had arranged to film the next day.
It was Sunday evening and everything was shut but the pub and the 24-hour garage on the highway.
We had booked a small house behind the museum for the night and when we arrived another group of bikers from the Easy Riders Club based in Ipswich outside Brisbane were there, also trying to find accommodation.
Their spokesman Cheffie, sporting a Bismarck beard met us with a roar, shouting, ‘Are you the Irish dudes?
‘We tried putting on Irish accents but they wouldn’t let us in.’
We soon realised that despite their fearsome appearance they weren’t hostile and had a yarn about what we were all up to
They were out on a four-day ride from home and had also been down to Sydney.
Cheffie gave us his club’s card – their motto ‘Adventure before Dementia’ and invited us to come stay with them when we got up.
“We’ve got three spare bedrooms now the kids have gone and we can sleep about 30.”
We laughed, but I wasn’t sure he was joking.
In return for his details, we gave him one of our newly-printed Adelaide Adventure cards and they all roared off to the pub for a couple of ‘medicinal’ beers and to plan their next move.
We retired to our house for the night, which was so much like a cabin out of the Beverley Hillbillies

Bikermates

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

updates Empty these were about best last week

Post by Cheffie 09/01/11, 08:37 am

Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

User Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheffie 09/01/11, 08:21 am

seems like were all slowily getting back to work after a busy Festive season

thinking of making this my new home page as i seem to going to it a lot latily sure any telstra customer are well acquainted with this little gem

http://www.telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/commitments/telstra-complaints-policy/index.htm#tab-send-a-compliment

Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

User Info

Back to top Go down

updates Empty Gloria MIA

Post by Cheffie 31/12/10, 10:03 am

Thanks to everyone who called and txt regarding Glorias condition
i have given here all your best wishes
and reprimands from cindy,tina,janice
Seem like our favorite lady rider was a little pissed of with the quality of English spoken by the nursing staff at QEII during her recent stay over.
Given the on the last 2 occasions we were there we couldn't spot an aussie
Seems like the incompetent staff x-rayed her chest no bad given her shoulder is whats broken.
then they left her awaiting assistance for 20 mins then just walked of when she didn't hear her ask whats need so she had to call a 2nd time this is despite me explaining to the currymuncher on duty on Wednesday that she's a bit hard of hearing and watched him write it on her file FFS
then when she went to get a magazine from kiosk the Gooky nurse called her, and asked her, 1st where was her chart only to get a verbal introduction to many of the more colorful aussie words then another called over coffee to inform her her arm drip feeder need to come out FFS they removed that on Wednesday arvo
So in true form, Gloria checked herself out by which time her phone had died. hence she was AWOL from about 11am till she showed up at her place about 4pm
suspect she snuck off for a medicinal bundy or 4, She sounded like it was heading for a big nite oh well it is NYE after all
If her lung get back to 90% she be getting her shoulder pinned at PA next friday god willing
never allow yourself to be get taken to QEII
Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

User Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheffie 28/12/10, 03:59 am

sorry been in hibernation watching season3 of SOA bloody just cant switch off tv..
yowie is at site 30 at summerset camp grounds opposite the shop dam closed today due to drift wood etc but he expects that it will reopen tomorrow there there till Saturday and he has open invite to anyone to drop by..
pet n shell are flooded in and wyld reckon the albert river is over most bridges out his way lost his numberplate and spotlight cover doing a crossing to get home from the local shop
the bremer has cut several local roads and kholo bridge has been detarred thanks to buggerit for update hope you all had best xmases ever. with only 2 sleeps till the moonboot is removed hope to be riding sooner rather than later stay safe people
gloria had a mishap with and oil spill in forest lake on xmas eve she home safe resting a broken shoulder in true ab4d form she saved her bike and i rode it home for her
well thats all the news todate cya
cheffie
Cheffie
Cheffie
Admin

User Info

Back to top Go down

Post by crudewarrior 27/12/10, 12:19 am

I'd be all over that one, despite the rain, if you're up for a ride
crudewarrior
crudewarrior

Number of posts : 159

User Info
Type of bike you ride?: Harley Davidson Electraglide standard

Back to top Go down

updates Empty updates

Post by Smokey 24/12/10, 02:48 am

Any riders out there ? Anywhere/anytime ?
Smokey
Smokey

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum